Blogger Backgrounds

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Hello From NC!!!!

I am having such a Great time here in NC. I am here visiting my whole Family. Staying here with my Gram. I have been planning this forever!!! I am so glad I had the chance to get down here. My cousin Marleen is here with me too. I am getting to see all my Aunts and Uncles and Cousins that live down here. I love it down here. I don't get the chance to come down here that often but when I do, I make the most out of my time here.
Tonight we are all going over to my cousin Frankie's house for a BBQ!! That is going to be fun. I have not seen everyone in a long time. This week is going to be great being able to see everyone.
Well I am getting off of here.

~~~~~EVERYONE HAVE A WONDERFUL EASTER SUNDAY~~~~~
~~~~~ENJOY YOUR FAMILY & FRIENDS!!!!~~~~~

No comments: