Blogger Backgrounds

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Been a While

Boy am I slacking on keeping up with my Blogging. I used to be very good at keeping up with my blogging. But lately I have been very very busy and also very sick that I have not put anything on here in a while. Anyway, A lot has been going on here I may be writing a book. LOL!

First of all, since I have written anything on here, I have been sick. I had a serious Sinus infection and an ear infection. I went to the Doctor, got some antibiotics and I was out of work for two days. I thought I was getting better, I went back to work and the more I was doing, the worse I was getting and it was just not going away. So I ended up going to the Doctor again and this time he put me on some serious Antibiotics and some other medicine some kind of steroids to help with the inflammation. So I have been taking them for like 4 days now and I can honestly say that I am FINALLY BACK To Normal (well my normal anyway). I was sick for like over 3 weeks, I felt like I was never going to get better. SO I am back to work, back to my busy self.

I did not loose any more weight this past weekend, that is one of the reasons why I did not post anything last Sunday. I shall see what tomorrow brings because that is when I do my weigh in. I will post more about it tomorrow on my Sunday's Newsflash.

My Aunt Rosie passed away on Thursday. She was 67 and she had diabetes and it just took over her body. Anyway it is sad when you loose a family member, but everything will be ok. God must of needed her there instead. So her funeral is on Monday. My Dad is coming into town tomorrow and I think he may be staying with me. I am not sure yet. But anyway, the funeral is Monday, I am off for that and then I am off of work on Tuesday and Wednesday for Veterans day so I don't have to be back to work till Thursday so it gives me a chance to get some stuff done around the house.

I went to the goodwill the other day to get some clothes again. I have lost so much weight that I am constantly buying new clothes. And the goodwill works well with my budget. Anyway, I was super excited because I am in a size 18 now. I started out in a size 32W. AND I got 3 pairs of jeans and 3 shirts all for ONLY $16.00 I was super excited. They had a 50% off sale on a certain color tag and I got 3 things that had that color tag on it, AND YES IT WAS PURPLE TAG SALE DAY, so how bout that? It was meant to be. LOL. So I am good for clothes for a little while.

I am going to my friends baby shower this after noon. She is having twins. A boy and a girl, just like my sister Peggy. My friend already has a 4 year old little boy and now she is having twins. She will definitely have her hands full.

Well I got to go pick up Lil Sam, he spent the night at his friends house. SO I got to get off of here for now. I will post a BIG Update tomorrow.

HAVE A GREAT DAY AND ENJOY YOUR WEEKEND!!!!!!!!

No comments: