Blogger Backgrounds

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Sunday's Newsflash!!!!

Good Afternoon everyone. Today is Sunday. It was a Gorgeous Day today. I had the windows open, the sun was shining, I cleaned my whole house. It was a great day. I changed everyone's sheets on their beds and aired out everyone's bed. It was nice to have the windows open in November, that sure does not happen too much.

I did my weigh in today and I lost 1 more lb. So My total weight loss right now is 159 lbs. I can not believe I have lost that much weight. I can not believe I was CARRYING that much weight around. I really didn't think I was Actually THAT BIG. But when I see pictures of myself from the before and the after, it is just amazing that I didn't have a heart attack or anything carrying that much weight around with me before. But NOW~~~DAM I just FEEL Incredible!!! I can't even explain how I feel. I can't put it into words how much better I feel, how much better I look, how much better I can MOVE!!! IT'S JUST AMAZING!!!!! I still don't have a goal, I just want to stay healthy and keep doing the right things that I am supposed to do to remain healthy.

So anyway, my dad is on his way down here from NJ to attend my aunt's funeral tomorrow. It is pretty sad that someone has to die in order to be able to see most of the family that we have not seen in years. We will be seeing cousins, aunts, uncles, and all kinds of other people that we all haven't seen in years, for my aunt's funeral. So my dad is going to be staying with me. My step mom is not coming down with him cus she couldn't get off of work. So I am going to be making Shepperd's pie for dinner tonight. He should be here by 6:00. And I have not made Shepperd's pie in a long time and lil Sam has been asking for it for a while. So I thought it would be a good dinner to make tonight while my dad is here. I have not seen my dad in over 1 1/2 years. So it will be nice to see him again.

I am off of work tomorrow and then on Tuesday and Wednesday we are off too. Tuesday is one of our furlough days off and Wednesday is Veterans Day so we are off for a few days. So that is giving me a chance to get caught up in things around here. On Wednesday the boys have an eye dr appt which will take like close to 4-5 hours of our day because all three of them go at the same time right after the other. So far, just Tyler needs glasses but I still take all three of them just to keep them updated.

We are still financially strapped Tight. I don't know what we are going to do. But we are managing the best way we know how to. Sam is very very actively looking for another job right now. All he works now is like 3-4 hours a day and only 3-4 days a week and we are struggling so bad. It sucks because I really don't want to loose anything that we have. I have been selling things on ebay but I don't have much that will bring in money that we need. But we will be ok.

Well I am getting off of here now going to start cooking dinner so I will talk to you all later.

EVERYONE ENJOY YOUR NIGHT AND HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEK!!!!!!!!

No comments: