Blogger Backgrounds

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Sunday's Newsflash!!!!

I can't believe it has been a whole week that I have written anything in here. I am supposed to be writing and updating this thing more often so people can stay in touch and see what is going on with me. Oh well, sorry. I guess I have been busy. AND the crazy cartoon farm has been keeping me addicted. LOL!!! It is so much fun. I even have Sam into it and now Tyler wants to get into it now. LOL!!!
Anyway on to my Sunday's Newsflash. I am so excited today. I am going to MD today to a High School Bands Competition. I am super excited. High School bands from DE, MD, and VA are competing today for trophies and stuff like that. I used to do that when I was in the high school band and it was so MUCH FUN!!! It is going to bring back so many memories for me. My BFF Joyce, her daughter is a freshman and this is her first competition and she asked me if I wanted to go. SO that is what I am doing today. We are leaving around 11:30. There is going to be 20 area high school bands there. The best from each area of their states. And if you know me, and you know how I grew up with the high school bands and the Drum and Bugle competitions
OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!! So I am leaving Sam and the boys home today, just me and my friend Joyce are going to see her daughter. HOW COOL IS THAT!!!!! And it is Sunny and Beautiful outside, we couldn't of asked for better weather. :)
And because it is Sunday I am updating on my weight loss too. I have now officially lost 158 lbs!!
Can you believe it? DANG!!! I am a whole new person on the outside. I feel INCREDIBLE!!!! I weigh less then Sam now. I never ever have weighed less then Sam. LOL!!! Anyway, so I lost 158 lbs. And today is my 15 month anniversary of the surgery too so it is time to post new pictures up already. I can't believe it is time to post pictures up already. Time sure does fly by. Well last month it was crazy and I didn't get on here much at all. So when I get the chance to take pictures of myself, I'll get them on here ok.
Well I gotta get breakfast going and get ready to go to the Band Competition so I am going to get off of here now. So I'll talk to you all later.

HAVE A WONDERFUL SUNDAY!!!
ENJOY THIS WEATHER!!!!
ENJOY YOUR FAMILY!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So happy for you in regards to the weight loss! You've come a long way in such a short time. I can't wait to see you next month at Michael's exhibit!!