Blogger Backgrounds

Friday, January 1, 2010

New Year~~~New Blog

Wow, I can not believe it has been over two months since I have wrote anything on here at all. I guess I have been either busy or lazy. You tell me. No really, I just thought people wasn't even reading my blog anymore or was tired of it, So I decided to give it a break for awhile. I got hooked up on Facebook that I really didn't want to do any thing else. But I have kind of slowed down on Facebook now too so that I can get other things done. Man does the computer and the internet take some hours away from your day. Good thing I am still on vacation.

So Happy New Year Everyone!!! It is now 2010 and I am Hoping and Praying that this New Year is a Better year for me and my family. I am so glad 2009 is over. Really nothing was good about last year except my continued weight loss, my trip to California, my boys doing really well in school, etc. Ok so I guess I can't say that the WHOLE year was bad. But It was one of the worst years we (me and my family) have had in a Really Really LONG time. So I woke up this morning with a better attitude and renewed excitement to change things around. It is going to be a good year for us because honestly I really don't know how much worse it can get right now. Other then if one of us gets sick. But lets not think like that.

So since I have wrote anything on here, I have continued to loose to a bunch of weight. I have now lost a total of 162 lbs. I really do have to put a picture of me on here, it has been a long time. I will when I get the chance to take a picture of myself. My camera broke about a month ago and I didn't have one for a long time. Angela let me borrow hers and I am still trying to figure it out. So that will be on my to do list for tomorrow. I will work on figuring out her camera and take a picture of me so I can post a new picture of me on here.

We are still on vacation till Monday and Man I CAN NOT WAIT TO GO BACK TO WORK!!!! One is I really really really really miss my kids. And Two I really really really really need MY kids to go back to school. I bet I am not alone in that. LOL. We had a lot of snow the week of Christmas so we didn't have school for three days before our Christmas break so our Christmas break was longer then it was supposed to be. I am not complaining at all because I love snow and we really did need a break but Now I am ready to go back to school.

We didn't do too much for New Year's Eve. I do not stay up late at all ever. I am up at the crack of dawn but I can not stay up past 10-10:30 pm. So we had some friends over here, played cards, and ate junk. They had to leave before midnight because their little daughter was tired and would not go to sleep in my house. So when they left, I struggled to stay up to watch the ball drop then I was in bed by 12:15 and asleep in 2 minutes. And today was a chill out day at home. We hung around here watching movies, making dinner, doing laundry, playing on the computer, playing games. Same stuff different day.

So anyway now that it is a new year, I hope to get back into blogging again. I really did like it even though people were not really reading it. It was a way to escape and journal about my thoughts and things going on around here. I just hope people would start reading it again.

WELL HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE
HOPE THIS YEAR IS A WONDERFUL YEAR FOR EVERYONE
~~~~~~~2010~~~~~~~

No comments: