Blogger Backgrounds

Friday, June 25, 2010

Off on Fridays!!!

A person can get used to being off every Friday. It is now summer school and we do not work on Fridays during summer school because it is a way to conserve energy. If they do not have to run the a/c in school for three days, or run the buses on Friday, they think it will save energy and money. So about 2 years ago, we went to working only 4 days a week during summer school. Well I have to admit, I really like having Fridays off. Even though I absolutely love my job, it is nice to have a 3 day weekend all summer long. Today I had a Dr. appointment this morning then I went grocery shopping for the 2 weeks that I will be in New Orleans. I spent a dam fortune on trying to make sure there is enough food in here for all these boys.

So let me tell you what has been going on here with me for the past few weeks. I, we, have been under so much stress lately because of Sam not working again. It has only been my income. And it has been Very very very hard making ends meet. WELL because of the stress and me working non stop for what seems like forever, I was purely EXHAUSTED the other week and I passed out in school and I had to go to the ER. They said that I am pushing by body too much and I need to relax or I am going to end up having a heart attack or a stroke. So I took off of work for three days and the weekend and I shut myself out of the WORLD!!! I needed to just chill and get back into reality. I am pushing myself too much because we need to survive and Sam can't get a job right now. We have been looking every where and for anything and he is being a little too picky about the kind of job he wants. So it has been very stressful. But better things are coming. My Friend called me the other day and one thing led to another and Sam is going to start a new job in July after the fiscal year starts. He will be working at Del State University as a Carpenter for the dorms and apartments they have there on campus. He is going to be temporary for the first 60 days and then if they like him and he works out, then he will become permanent. So I am excited about that because I really really really don't know how much long we can survive like this. I work too dam much and I can not keep us going any longer on just my income alone. Good thing it is summer now, because summer for me is Extra money when I work. So dam straight I am working summer school, minus the time I am in New Orleans, but that is an all EXPENSE paid trip so I don't have to worry about any money for this trip, thank God.

Anyway, I have not updated my weight loss in what seems like forever. I don't even know what the last total was that I posted about. BUT on July 25th it will be exactly 2 years since I have had my surgery and I am doing FANTASTIC!!! There for a little while I was not loosing any more weight at all. I was not gaining either, I was just staying the same for what seemed like 3 or 4 months. I thought I was done loosing weight and I was fine with that. AS long as I maintained that I would have been fine. But in the last month, more weight has been coming off of me and I have lost a total of 176 lbs so far and I can not believe I was even carrying that much around to begin with. I can not believe how better I feel and how much more active I am and how much more clothes fit me. I have to get new clothes frequently because of so much weight loss. But I have some really cool friends that have been giving me clothes so I don't have to buy any. That's good, cus you know I can't afford anything right now for nothing.

When I get some extra money, I have to buy a new camera. I don't have a working camera right now so I have not posted any pictures on here in like forever. Hopefully I can get a picture of me posted on here when it hits my 2 year anniversary.

Well I am getting off here to play on my facebook. I am addicted to my games on there. It is so funny.


~~~~HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEKEND EVERYONE~~~~

No comments: