Blogger Backgrounds

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Home From Hospital

Well, it is now Tuesday and I got home from the hospital on Sunday afternoon. I had the surgery on Friday and was home by Sunday. Doctors are amazing at what they can do now huh? Anyway, I am feeling wonderful. I have no pain. Just tender a bit. I am able to move about and do what I was doing before surgery, just can't do some things. So that is why I have kids and husband to do all the housework. I am getting used to how I have to eat and when I have to eat. It is all working out great. Since I first started this journey till today I have lost 17 lbs so far. That is in about 1 1/2 months time. I feel really good. I will keep this posting up to date so everyone could see my progress.

2 comments:

Christy said...

Patti this is christy Mcdowell from high school. I am so glad to see you are doing great. Peg said you were. would love to talk to you. clendenin2006@yahoo.com love ya

Peggy said...

YAY Patti! I LOVE your new blog and I am so excited for your weight loss adventure! I will take good care of lil Sam, no worries!

Luv ya!