Blogger Backgrounds

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Today is Thursday!!!!

Tomorrow will be one week ago that I had surgery. I thought that I would still be in pain, laying around, and miserable. But surprisingly, I am feeling really really good. I have no pain, I can move about the way I was. I am just slow at it. I am still taking it easy. But I am really feeling good. I am itching to get out of the house already. I want some fresh air. I can not drive and all my friends are either working, busy, on vacation or have thier own life so I don't want to bother anyone. I will go out eventually. But until then I am still here in the house. But I am not complaining. I am actually enjoying the relaxation and time off. I will be back to work sooner then I know it. We start school again August 18th already. Can you believe it. Oh so what do you all think of my new Header for my blog page? My sister Peggy made it for me. I love it, but I think it is a little too big. I don't know how to make is smaller. I am still learning this thing. Talk to you all soon.


No comments: