Blogger Backgrounds

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Thoughts of the DAY!!!

Well today is Wednesday and I just had pureed egg and cheese. It was just so yummy - NOT-. But I am getting used to things. I have to have food that is high in protien and I have to have it all pureed for like 3 weeks. So nothing gets caught in my throat and stomach and all that in betweeen. But after the three weeks. I can go on like soft foods and work my way up to regular foods. I will be able to eat like salad again just not for a while. When I do eat that stuff I will have to eat just a little bit and chew like forever. But it will all be worth it in the end. Yesterday I pureeded tuna fish. That was surprisingly good, since that is the first solid type of food I had in a month. I only can eat like 2 oz of something at a time. So I am doing great. I do not need any help with anything. I don't do the house work like I want to. I do laundry by putting the soap in, and then telling the kids to hand me the clothes cus I can not bend down. I am healing a lot better then I thouhgt I would. One of my friends came over last night to visit it was nice to see her. She brought me like 20 movies to watch. Cus I get bored with TV and I am not the type to just sit. And this is making me just sit. And I am so not used to that. But watch out world when I am all healed there will be no stopping me then. You thought I was busy then, just wait. I am so excited I decided to do this and start a new, healthier, journey in my life.
My boys have been so wonderful helping me. Sam went to visit my sister Peggy in VA so he will be gone for like 2 weeks. But Cody and Tyler have been here and they are just really great kids. Kimi, my niece has been living with me too and she is such a great help. She is 17 already. They all grow up so Fast.
Did I mention that I have to give myself a shot every morning for like 6 months to prevent blood clots. That is good cus blood clots kill people. But I have to give myself a shot. I have never done that before. It's different. It doesn't hurt. Just the point of doing it.
I am going to post pictures of my family up here so you all can see my kids.
Talk to you later.

1 comment:

Peggy said...

Patti, you arte a natural blogger! I LOVE your family pics on the side bar:) I will see if I can find some fun things for you to add also.

Love u!