Blogger Backgrounds

Friday, October 2, 2009

TGIF!!!!

What a week this has been. I have been so very very busy that I all I did was go to work, had meetings, appointments, etc. and never got to see Sam and the boys much this week at all. I don't know how I did it. I didn't even get the chance to do my Sunday's Newsflash that I do EVERY WEEK. I promise I will do it this weekend because I have to post new pictures of myself on here because it has been now been 14 months and I have changed so much. I feel incredible. Look for pictures of me this weekend along with a complete update on my weight loss.

This weekend, my little boy from school is coming over all day tomorrow. His grandparents, who are raising him, are going to a wedding and they asked me to babysit. I gladly said yes because it has been a while since I have had him here at my house and I miss him. He is no longer in my class at school so I don't get the chance to see him that much during the day. He moved up to the next grade. SO he is coming over tomorrow to hang out here with me and Sam and the boys. I don't have anything planned really, just chilling out at home and doing laundry and stuff. I want to really cook this weekend too, I haven't done that much this week at all. So I am craving to cook. I get that way sometimes, where I really really want to cook and the more people I can cook for the better I am. LOL. Sunday I have some work to do on the computer for my Para stuff. So that will keep me busy. I will also be working on updating my blog so you all get the chance to see the changes I have made in the last month. But other then that, nothing really planned for this weekend. Just chillin out at home and relaxing and playing on my farm. LOL. No money to do anything and no desire to go anywhere. Honestly I just want to sleep for days. I am so tired. But you know I get that way every year when school is in session. I am involved in so much with my Union and my school and other things that it really really keeps me busy.

EVERYONE ENJOY YOUR WEEKEND!!!!
HAVE A WONDERFUL TIME WITH FAMILY & FRIENDS!!!!

No comments: