Blogger Backgrounds

Friday, September 25, 2009

Addicted to Farmville and Facebook

Oh my gosh, we have become addicted to Farmville on Facebook. If anyone has a facebook page, you probably heard of Farmville. It is a interactive game online where you grow and maintain a cartoon version of a real farm. It is very very cute and it is fun. You plow, plant seeds, have animals, trees and all that, and in time they grow and you then harvest the things for more coins and money and then you can expand your farm and add other things to it and all. Well, we in this house are addicted to it. It is so fun. It is clean family fun. Our xbox is broken and Sam has been like a bump on a log and bored blah blah blah. Well he saw me playing farmville one night last week and asked about it. I was showing him all about it and then he wanted to get in on it so we created a facebook page for him too (that is the only way you can play farmville) and he now has his own farm. WELL that's all it took. LOL. He is happy again, excited to come home and get up on his farm and see how things are going. He has neighbors that he helps out, he has friends on his facebook that talk to him. He is even on the phone to his friends talking about farmville It is so dam funny. Here he was all depressed, didn't want to do anything, didn't want to get out of bed, didn't want to talk to anyone and NOW a CARTOON FARM has CHANGED HIM!!! Go figure. But hey what ever makes him happy right. He has a part time job, did I mention that. He got a job in a motorcycle warehouse. So he plays with motorcycles all day and plays with a farm all night. LMAO!!!! But at least he is not out drinking and partying and driving drunk and doing drugs. LOL he is on a cartoon farm. I just find that so dam hilarious. But he is HAPPY AGAIN AND THAT IS ALL I WANTED.

SO other then that, I am off of work today because it is one of our State Mandated Furlough day that we had to take off because of the state budget crisis. So I am paying bills on here, catching up on some things that I have to do. Then Sam is going to come home for lunch and after that I have to go run a bunch of errands in town today. So that is my day today. Tomorrow, I am going to meet NICHOLAS SPARKS. I am SO EXCITED about that. I can't wait. We are leaving here at 7:30 am and going to Washington DC. My friend Margaret and her daughters are going with me, it is going to be so much fun. I love her girls. They are like daughters I never had. They are all teenagers just like my boys. She has 3 girls and 2 of them are in High School and one is in middle school. So they are not young that we would have to like take care of them tomorrow or really like watch them in the crowds. We are going to have so much fun.

WELL EVERYONE ENJOY YOUR FRIDAY NIGHT AND HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's so darn funny about the cartoon farm:) lol!!! But yeah it's sooo addicting. Hey you are so lucky you get to see Sparks tomorrow. Don't forget your camera and all that. Have a great time!