Blogger Backgrounds

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Weekend ReCap!!!

So if you read my last post, I had a HORRIBLE WEEK of Migraines and it was so not good. I just THANK GOD that that is in the past and I have been Migraine Free for the whole weekend long. I totally am back to feeling like my normal self again and back to cooking, cleaning, laundry, etc that never ends. LOL. Yeseterday morning Sam and I went on a date. It was so nice to just ride and be together away from kids, teenagers, house cleaning, and all the other responsibilities that come along with being a parent. We went to see one of our friend, he is selling his car and we thought we might want to buy it for Sam but no it needed too much work and we don't feel like getting something that is going to nickle and dime us to death. Then we decided to just take a long ride, no real destination, (I know gas is crazy why would we want to do that?) We just felt like driving some country roads, looking at the spring blossoming, just talking and riding and enjoying the afternoon. It was so relaxing just to ride and take all kinds of turns onto roads just becuase they looked cool and we never been on them before. It was just like, lets see where this road leads us to. LOL. Yeah we got a little lost, but this is Delaware after all and you can never get lost in DE. We drove around like that for over an hour. It was Great to spend that quality time together and reconnect. Then we ended up in a town about 45 minutes away from us and we went into the walmart there because we never been there before. We walked around, bought a few things we needed for the house, had fun just laughing at things and people we saw doing crazy things. We just were having a good time shopping. AND if you know me and Sam we HATE shopping. But this was different, we were just enjoying ourselves and having fun without kids, stress, or problems. Then we decided to go out to lunch. We went to Friendly's for lunch. Man they have really good food. We don't go there because if we brought the kids it would be way too expensive because they of course would want ice cream after dinner and you all know how much ice cream is at Friendlys. So we had lunch and we DIDN'T have ice cream, we were too full. Then we came home and Sam had to go to sleep cus he worked last night. Today I went to Church and it was AMAZING!!! I absolutly love going to Crossroads Cristian Church. Pastor Wallace really teaches when he preaches. Today's lesson hit home really hard with me. He said "teach your mouth what to say so that what you say you will begin to believe it and it will become the truth. If you can say it and believe it in your heart, you can have it all." In other words, always say positive things. Always believe you are good and good things will happen to you. Like don't say I am poor or I'm broke or I have nothing. Say I am rich, I have more then I have ever had before, I have 3 more dollars then I did yesterday. Or I have 1 penny in my pocket I am not broke. Because if you say those things, you will begin to believe in those things and you will believe that you are no longer poor, you are no longer broke, you have more then you realize that you do. Because God Will ALWAYS PROVIDE what we NEED. If you teach your mouth what to say and you believe it, it will come true!!! This teaching was so so so powerful today. Because going through all that we went through last year, and me begining to think positivly and surrending to God; it all became POSITIVE!!!! And we were never really really broke, we were never really really poor, we HAD WHAT WE NEEDED!!!! WE SURVIVED ON GOD'S LEAD!!! WE HAD EACHOTHER, OUR FAMILY, OUR HEALTH!!! WE HAD MORE THEN WE HAVE EVER HAD BEFORE!!! And Today is living Proof that God does perform miracles. We are so much happier and together and doing wonderful then we have ever ever been in our entire lives. AMAZING!!!!!

No comments: