Blogger Backgrounds

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Ready for Spring!!

I don't know about you, but I am SO READY FOR SPRING!!! It was so nice outside today. We went to my friend Doris's house for her son's birthday party. We were all outside, kids were all running around the yard playing with air pellet guns, jumping on the trampoline, playing on the swing set, eating BBQ out on the picnic table. IT was such a great day and it was so nice to see all the flowers starting to bloom, the birds out, the sky so blue. I am so tired of the cold dreary weather of winter. I know we need to have the winter and we need to have the different seasons but when we are in them, it feels like we are in them for ever; especially winter. So lets take a moment and look outside and watch the beauty of spring starting to bloom. ESPECIALLY THE TULIPS~~~~MY FAVORITE FLOWERS OF ALL TIME!!!!

1 comment:

Marleen said...

Yayyy for Spring!!!