Blogger Backgrounds

Friday, May 22, 2009

American Idol

Ok so when American Idol started I said I love that show and I would keep my blog updated on what was going on on American Idol. Well I did a poor job at keeping people informed at what was going on with American Idol. But if you are as a big of a fan as I am, you know what was going on with American Idol. Well I must tell you, I am a HUGE Adam Lambert fan!!!!! Isn't he amazing? He can make a song and turn it into his own in ways that no one has ever done. It is remarkable. He is truly talented. I was very disappointed that he did not win. So I think even though he did not "win" he is going to be exactly like Clay Aiken, who came in second place a few seasons ago. He had more of a career then Ruben did who actually won that season. So I am not worried about hearing more from Adam. It is just a matter of time. He is going to go a long way and he deserves it, cus he is fantastic.

I also like Alison too. She is really really good and she is only like 16 or 17 years old. She is going to have a career too. She is amazing. I really like her. My opinion on Chris was that yea, he was good. He can sing and he does a great job. But I don't think he should have won. I don't think he thought he should of won either. I think he was in a lot of shock too. But he is a great singer too. I just feel that Adam got the short end of the stick. But he will do wonderful and I can't wait to hear more from him.

So all my other American Idol fans out there, what do you think? It has been the topic of conversation all around for days. So I thought I would talk about it here too. LOL.

No comments: