Blogger Backgrounds

Monday, May 25, 2009

Sunday's Newsflash--On Monday!!!!!!

Oh My Gosh, it is Monday and I did not do my Sunday's Newsflash, What am I going to do? LOL!!!!
Hi everyone I have had a very busy weekend, but relaxing weekend. I never even turned my computer on yesterday. I just did not want to. Friday night, we went to a friend of mine son's birthday party. Saturday I actually spend 5 hours and went Yard Saleing. IT was so much fun. But I was exhausted. I went with one of friend's mom all day. We started off at 7:00 am. It felt like we were gone all dam day. It got really hot. But we got some really good deals. I can't remember what the heck I bought. But I only spent $16.00 for the whole day. Not bad at all. Then when we got done with the yard sales, I came home and took a nap. Then I went Grocery shopping. Never ending task of grocery shopping. You know that is one thing I can't stand to do, it is too expensive and time consuming, especially since I only go when ever I get paid so it comes out to like $200-250 every two weeks. So it is a lot all at once. In between I pick up things that I may need but mostly I only go every two weeks. So it is a massive chore for me that I hate doing. Then I came home on Saturday night, put the groceries away, made dinner, did laundry and started reading a new book that I got from the yard sale. It is a good book set in Venice so I am learning Italian as I am reading (yeah right--I can't pronounce any of it) but some of the words are in Italian and they give you the English translation too. It is a good story so far.
Sunday, which was supposed to be my day to post all about my news on here, I just cleaned the whole house. Finished the laundry, mopped the floor, vacuumed, dusted, just cleaned and cleaned and cleaned. It felt like forever. But the boys all helped and we got done everything that I wanted to get done. Then I took a shower and read more of my book. I just did not want to put the computer on. Then my friend Donna, that I went to NY with during Easter, and her parents, who are down for a week, came over for dinner and to hang out and play games. It was a lot of fun. I have not seen her parents in a few weeks so we had a good time. It was her son's bday that I went to on Friday, but his real bday was yesterday so she brought a cake and we sang again to him. I made some killer baked chicken, some rice-a-roni, a nice fresh fruit salad, and some cut up veggies. It was really good.
So this morning, we are off of work and school. No plans for today at all. The house is clean, the laundry is done, I am making tacos for dinner, no one is coming over and we are just chilling out all day. Not going anywhere. I just need to relax. I am on here for a while catching up on stuff and posting about my life and that is all about I have to do. I am going to read more of my book and that is about all. Nice calm, relaxed, chilled day. No agenda, no appointments, no work, no nothing.
Yesterday being Sunday, I did weigh in and I stayed the same as I was last week. No difference at all. Not down or up so that is not bad. I am still doing fantastic. Lost 122 lbs. Feeling wonderful, looking Great, Doing Fabulous. So that is my weight loss up date. Today is my 10 month anniversary of my surgery so I have to put pictures on here. I will in a separate post because this one is like a book as it is. So look for updated pictures of me in the next day or two.
I DO NOT HAVE ANY MEETINGS OR APPOINTMENTS AFTER WORK THIS WHOLE WEEK!!!! WHOOHOOO!!!!!
I don't know if you all know, but Sam's hours have now been changed to day shift. He was on nights but the company he works for is not doing so well so they eliminated night shift and put everyone on days to try and save money. SO he is home more now and I am able to see him more, not so sure that is good or bad, LOL. No it is ok :) But since I don't have any appointments or meetings all week, I can make some real dinners again. I really like to cook and when it was jut me and the boys I didn't want to cook all that much, besides the boys are picky and probably wouldn't eat anything anyway. So this week I am going to cook dinner all week. I am excited about that.
Well I better get off of here before this post takes up my entire page of my blog!!! Have a great Memorial Day off, Beginning of Summer, and have a GREAT WEEK EVERYONE!!!!

No comments: