Blogger Backgrounds

Friday, May 29, 2009

Where did the week go???

Man I can not believe it has been almost a whole week since I have posted on here. And I didn't even have any meetings or anything this week. What happened??? LOL.

Anyway, the boys only have 1 more week of school left. They get out next Friday and they are so excited about it. They came home from school today and said "yeah it is the weekend, and we only have 1 more week of school left" So next Friday my boys will be out of school for the whole summer. And what a summer it is going to be. I have to work summer school, which is totally ok with me because that is extra money. We have 3 weddings to go to this summer, one is next weekend. Sam and Tyler's birthday is in June, so we will be having a big bday party for them. I am going to San Diego in 30 DAYS!!! We are planning on taking the boys camping for a long weekend on weekend this summer. Other then that, We will take one day at a time. With not any money we won't be able to do too much anyway.

SO I brought my little boy home from school the other day. My little boy from school that I take home sometimes. His Grandmother, who has custody of him, had an appointment and Grandad had to work so no one would of been home to take him off the bus. So I met the bus at his house and then brought him here to my house for a few hours. We had so much fun. We made spaghetti for dinner which that is one of his favorite meals. We played with the toys in the boys room and we had a good time.

I still need to put pictures of me on here. I am slacking big time. I got the pictures, they are in my camera, I just have to unload them onto here. I will do it and make it it's own post right after I finish writing this one ok.

Tomorrow I am having a pampered chef party if anyone would like to come to it. It will be at my friend Doris's house. She just has way more room then I do here. So we are combining our friends and having a party together. It should be a lot of fun. I love pampered chef but I have never had a party. Had tons of other type of parties, but not pampered chef. So if anyone wants to order anything let me know. ok

Ok this weekend is RACE WEEKEND HERE IS DOVER!!!! We locals Dover residents like to HIDE when it is RACE WEEKEND!!!! The only plans I have is the pampered chef party which I know all the back roads so I can stay away from the Highway. And on Sunday, we are all going to our friends house for a bbq and hang out with them. Which they live just around the corner about 2 miles. So that is not bad at all. Back Roads again. I did my little bit of grocery shopping that I had to do so that I didn't have to go into any stores or anything this weekend. CUS it is CRAZY here in Dover during Race Weekend. If you have never experienced it, you all should come visit Me some times.

Ok enough for now. Gotta go. I am going to put my pictures on here so I can post updates of me. It has been 10 months after all. I need to show you all the NEW ME!!!!!

No comments: