Blogger Backgrounds

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Sunday's Newsflash!!!!!

HELLO!!!! First I have to say I am sorry, I have not had the chance to get on here much at all this week. BUT I know you are all waiting to hear from me on Sunday. SO IT IS SUNDAY, and like always, I am on here today.


So It is my weigh in day today and I have lost another 1.5 lbs. SO my total weight loss is now up to 121.5 lbs. Still doing fantastic!!! Feeling Wonderful!!!!


I didn't get picked for the NEA Training that I applied for :( I am bummed but maybe next year. I am (however) the first alternative if someone can not make it, I will be in automatically. Maybe I didn't have something they were looking for or maybe I was too qualified for what they are looking for. Either way, it was not meant to be so I am not going. Well there is always next year and I am going to apply for it again next year.


In the mean time *****SAN DIEGO, CALIFORNIA----HERE I COME******* I am so excited. I am leaving in about 6 weeks to go to San Diego. I will be with one of my very very best friends, Margaret, she is going with me too. We are going for the National Education Representative Assembly. We will be with about 10,000 other people. It is going to be amazing!! We got our plane tickets yesterday and we got our hotel reservations. We are going to be out there for a whole week. We leave on June 30 and come home on July 7th. I am so excited. NEVER EVER Been out of the East coast. Looking forward to it---you just don't even know.


Now on a very sad note---I am so pissed off, aggravated, mad, you name it. I am not a happy mommy today. My son Tyler, if you know him you know what I mean. Tyler has ADHD very Hyper, can not control himself. Anyway, he relies on medicine to help control his impulsively and hyper activeness and focus and all that. Well he takes his medicine every single day. I get it out for him. We keep it in the same spot every day. WELL this morning, I got up to get his medicine and the WHOLE Bottle of pills are GONE. WE SEARCHED the whole house, even looked in the last 2 days of the trash. Well, we have come to the conclusion that someone Took them. We had a relative of ours that has a serious drug problem, we have not seen them in a long time, that person showed up yesterday, visited for just about 1 hour and then left. We were all hanging out, chilling, and didn't think anything of it. We know this person has a drug problem but this person seemed fine yesterday. Well we have come to the conclusion that this relative took the whole bottle of Tyler's pills. For as long as they have been in the same spot and as long as Tyler has been taking them, this person knew or had an agenda when they came into our house. The good thing is, THAT IS THE ONLY Thing they took!!! Thank God. I don't want them in our house any more. I called the pharmacy, the doctor, and the insurance. Because it is a controlled substance, I have to go to the doctor and get another written Rx and the insurance is going to allow me to get it again. I will take care of that tomorrow. But in the mean time, Tyler is not going to school tomorrow. For his own sake and the teacher's sake, I can not send him to school without his medicine it will not be right for him or others around him. Tyler has had ADHD all his life and I am a firm believer that some kids need medicine in order to control the imbalance in their brain. HE is clearly a classic Hyper Active Child. And I can not do that to him tomorrow and expect him to focus and function in school.


So anyway, that has been our day so far today. It is raining out all day so we have not gone anywhere. I am doing laundry, cleaning, the usual Sunday stuff.


This week is another very very busy week for me. I have something going on Every single day after school this week. But you know I like to stay busy. I will catch you all up on my happenings in life soon.

~~~EVERYONE HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEK THIS WEEK AND SEE YOU ALL SOON~~~

No comments: