Blogger Backgrounds

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Sunday's Newsflash!!!!!

I can not believe it is Sunday already. I actually got to blog on here two days in a row and then I was not able to post anymore on here since then. I have been very busy. The state of Delaware is in a big financial crisis just like many other states in the United States and I have been busy doing my share to help in our Unified Efforts to show opposition in the Proposed 8% salary cut. So I have been busy lately, but you know I like to stay busy. LOL.

So you know it is my weigh in day today and last week I lost 6 lbs, which was a lot for just one week. Well this week, I stayed the same as I did last week. Which is quite ok because 6lbs in one week is a lot. So my total weight loss is still at 118 lbs. I feel Fantastic, I feel Amazing, I have more Energy then I have ever had and I feel wonderful. Thanks for every one's support.

So as you may or may not know it has been 9 months since I have had my surgery. And each month I post pictures of my progress on here. Well it was nine months last week and I have been very busy with update my pictures so here I am now (finally). This is me at nine months after surgery. 118 lbs lost.






















And here I was in the very beginning when I first started this new Journey. WOW What a difference. CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?????? I FEEL FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!

No comments: