Blogger Backgrounds

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

So much to get caught up with!!

Ok so it has been like forever since I have been on here again. NOT intentionally mind you, just very busy. And now I am enjoying MY VACATION!!!!!


Ok so where do I begin?????

First of all, I am done working summer school and I am now off of work for 4 weeks vacation. Loving it. But you know in like a week or so I will be on here complaining that I miss my kids. It is always like that. I look forward to the vacation and then when it happens, I miss my kids too much. Today is the very FIRST DAY I am able to stay home all day and chill and do nothing but what I wanted to do. I don't have any meetings, appointments, or errands or anything and I am staying HOME ALL DAY. Which if you know me, that is something that RARELY EVER HAPPENS. So I am catching up on all my emails, blogs, websites that I visit, etc. Doing laundry, still in my PJ's (which that is very rare for me too). Just enjoying the day off and doing nothing.

This Saturday was my 1 year anniversary of having my surgery. I have to post pictures on here. I will on my next post. I have them in my camera and I have to get them out to my computer. SO in this years time. I have lost a total of 139 lbs. AND FEELING ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC!!!!! Doing Wonderful and Happier then I have ever been in my life. This has been the absolutely BEST Thing I could have ever done for myself in terms of being a happier, healthier person. Now I am a lot more active then I ever was and again if you know me, that is next to impossible to be EVEN MORE ACTIVE. I swear I must have ADHD. LOL. No but I am working out so much lately. Not only am I loosing weight and doing fantastic on what I eat and how I eat, I am doing my treadmill for over 45 minutes 3 x a week, going up an incline on the end of the time and running for the last 2 minutes of my work out. I am also lifting small dumbbell weights 3 x a week for 30 minutes prior to the treadmill. And I am swimming 2 x a week both at work and at my friends house this summer. And when I am swimming, I am running in the water and doing all kinds of water aerobics type of things. So I am working my ass off literally!!!!! I have gone from a size 32w pants and a 30-32w or 4x top in plus size women's clothes to a size 20w pants and 18-20w or XL shirts UNBELIEVABLE!!!! And I am constantly going through my clothes having to get rid of things that are just falling off of me. Thank God for friends who have given me clothes and also the goodwill stores. LOL!!

And I have been traveling A LOT LATELY!!! I just got back on Sunday night from Niagara Falls!!! It was AMAZING!!! If you ever have the chance to go see Niagara FALLS I would definitely recommend it. I went up there for a family reunion on my fathers side of the family. Sam and the boys stayed home. Which my dad didn't go to because he had too many things going on at home. LET me just tell you DRAMA, DRAMA, DRAMA!!! I am so glad I don't hang out with all of these people on an every day basis. I would go stir crazy. It was such a mess. I was not so ever glad to be home before in my life. I was not so ever glad to see Sam and my boys in my life. THANK GOD we don't spend time with these people. NO need to go into details just know that I did not have a very good time EXCEPT the Falls itself and I would never go on another family reunion on that side of the family again. Most of them are all crazy and full of drama. So I took some absolutely beautiful pictures of Niagara Falls and they are in my camera too, so I will post some on here soon.

So now that I am off of work for a few weeks I am planning on spending some time with my boys. I am planning on taking them bowling and out to lunch, just me and my boys. Saturday or Sunday we are going to take them to the State Fair that is going on here in Delaware. Next week, I am going to take them to the beach one day. And we are planning on going to my friends house and go swimming one day. And one day I would like to take them to the movies.

I am going to VA beach on Wednesday and staying overnight with my friends. She has a beach house down there and few of us girlfriends are spending a couple days at the beach. Then in two weeks me and Sam are taking the boys and we are going to visit my cousin Marleen and her husband in Pittsburgh. I can't wait for that trip it is going to be so much fun. So that in a nutshell is my 4 weeks of vacation. LOTS of fun, family time. I hope to have the chance to go camping too but don't know if we will have time or money for that one. OH yeah and next weekend we are building a little deck on the front of our house. Not a big one just a deck to get out the door and down the stairs. Our current stairs are in sorry shape and we need to do something about it. Sam got all this wood given to him for free and all we need to buy is the screws for it and the spindles for the deck. We can handle that. So next weekend we will have a deck on the front of our house. I will definitely take pictures of that cus that is something I have been wanting for YEARS since we have lived here and we have lived here for over 8 years already.

Well I am going to unload all the pictures off my camera now so I will post more on here later and look for pictures too. Have a great day!!!!!

No comments: