Blogger Backgrounds

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Today is Thursday

So today is Thursday. I am on my first full week of vacation. Yes I am enjoying it. I got to sleep in three days in a row now. I don't know if I actually like that or not because I feel like half the day is gone by the time I get up. I have been getting up by like 9:00 am each day. And for me that is so very very late. So I have been able to get caught up with things that I need to do around the house. I did a bunch of errands yesterday and had lunch with one of my friends, that was really nice. Today I am going to take the boys bowling and out to lunch. Just me and my boys. That is going to be fun. I don't get the chance to do those kinds of things too much because I am always busy and we never have any money to do anything. But because they each were on the honor roll and did really well in school this year, I promised them that I would treat them to lunch and bowling one day this summer and they were all excited about that. So that is what we are going to do today.

I have pictures of myself on my camera of my 1 year anniversary. I just have to get the pictures off my camera and I really don't have too much time to do that today. It has been exactly 1 year since I have had my surgery. But I will post pictures on here by this weekend. I PROMISE. I know some people are waiting to see them.

Well that is about all that is going on here with me and my boys. We are all building a deck this weekend and I can't wait for that one. I have only been asking Sam to build a deck for like 6 years. So now we are finally going to be getting one. YEAH. I will definitely take pictures of that because I am excited about that one.

Everyone have a Wonderful Thursday Afternoon.
Enjoy your Summer day!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh but sleepin in feels ever so good :) But you're right it wastes the day...but now that you have those vitamins, you're always on the go! I love the pictures of Niagra falls...what a sight to see! And my goodness, you are looking awesome! Wow...you are really an inspiration to everyone and I am so so proud of you for accomplishing what you set your mind to do. You are a wonderful person and cannot express to you enough how happy I am that we keep in touch on a daily basis like we do. I love you and cannot wait to see you again!!!! :)