Blogger Backgrounds

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Sunday Newsflash!!!!

Hey Two days in a row again that I am posting on my blog. You know how it is when you get busy and you don't get the chance to get on here much. So I am excited to be actually posting another day in a row on here.
So you know today is Sunday the day I do my weigh in and I have been doing really really good. I went back to exercising and lifting weights again. So I have been feeling wonderful. I lost 3 lbs this week. So now my total weight loss is now up to 139 lbs. Almost 140 lbs I can not believe it. I can not, first of all, believe that I was carrying that much weight to begin with and I can believe that I have lost that much weight already. It will be exactly 1 year next weekend since I have had my surgery and it has truly been the best thing I have ever done for myself. I feel fantastic and wonderful!!! I will put pictures of me on here before and after so you can see the difference 1 year makes. It is a huge difference.

I am going to Niagara Falls next weekend and I am really looking forward to it. I am looking forward to the scenery and seeing all of my father's side of the family that I have not seen in like forever. I think it has been like over 10 years that I have seen half of my family. So that should be interesting.

Last night it was a great summer night. I went to my friend's house and we had a wonderful time. We barbecued all kinds of food. There was so much food there. They went all out. Then after we ate, we played all kinds of games and things. They have a rec room in their basement so we play pool, foosball, ping/pong, air hockey, wii, and we played yard games outside too. It was just all kinds of fun with friends on a summer night. It was a great time.

Today we actually got to sleep in some. It has been a really long time I have been able to sleep in and not have to get right up and go somewhere or do anything. Then I made a late breakfast/lunch type of thing. We ate at like 12:00. It was cool. Then I had everyone in this house cleaning up today. We cleaned every room in our house. Now it is all cleaned, laundry is done, and I am chilling out. Just what a Sunday should be like. LOL.

This is the last week of work for me for summer school. Then I will be off of work for a month. I am so looking forward to the break. I love my job but I would love to just have a break for a while. Unwind, chill out, get things together in the house and all kinds of things. And spend some time with my boys and do things with them.

No comments: