Blogger Backgrounds

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Weekend upon us!

So it is finally the weekend. And I am still busy even though we are supposed to be off of work. This morning, I had another yard sale with my friend Donna. Everything went well. I didn't get rid of everything like I wanted to but we did ok. I came home with $23 more then what I went with so that was ok. It was so dam HOT out there and we were supposed to stay till 2:00. But there was no way we could of did that. We stayed till only 12:00. But everything was ok.

This afternoon I am going to one of my friends house and have a nice summer hang out bbq. She wants an excuse to have people over her house so she is getting a bushel of crabs. YUK. but her husband is making other things on the grill too so that will be fun. Sam and the boys don't want to go so I am going by myself. Looking forward to that one. I am bringing Brownies. YUM.

Tomorrow, I am staying HOME. It feels like I have not stayed home one entire day in like over a month or longer. So tomorrow I am not leaving the house at all. I am going to do my weigh in and then I may even start on a new book.

Next weekend I am going to Niagara Falls. My father's side of the family is going to have a family reunion and I have not seen them in like YEARS. So I am going to go there. I am going with one of my aunts and my cousin who live in Delaware so that will be fun. We are just staying Friday and Saturday night. I am looking forward to the scenery of Niagara Falls more then the family reunion Honestly. But it should be fun. We can't afford for all of us to go there, so Sam and the boys are going to stay home. They wanted to go but it would be very very expensive.

Other then that I am going to get off of here and make those brownies. Everyone enjoy your Sunny Saturday Afternoon. AND I look forward to posting my SUNDAY'S Newsflash again.

No comments: