Blogger Backgrounds

Thursday, July 16, 2009

OK I'm BACK

I know I went to California and then I have not been on here since. You all must think I stayed out there and decided to not come home or something. WELL I'm HOME safe and sound. And Yes I have not been on here in like forever. Sorry to worry you all. I have just been very very busy and I had computer Plug problems. This is a laptop and my plug for it FRIED in my hand one day and I have not had the chance to get on here in like a week. I had to buy a new plug for it and they are NOT CHEAP. It cost me over $80 for just a DAM PLUG WIRE THINGY for my laptop. Anyway it is on, plugged in, and charged. And I am on here now so it is all good.

YES I WENT TO CALIFORNIA. And man did I have a GREAT TIME. WE worked Hard and Partied HARDER!!!!! I don't drink but man did we PARTY!!! Each day we had to be in the convention center (there were like 15,000 people there). And then in the evenings we were on our own.
So one night we went on a tour with our whole group from Delaware and we went on a Double Decker Tour bus around the area and city of San Diego. IT was gorgeous. They showed us the beautiful houses, neighborhoods, historical places, etc. Then we went on the FREEWAY on this Double Decker Tour bus (yes I was on top) and we went over this LONG huge bridge that looked like it didn't have any sides to it at all, over this large body of water to an the Island of Coronado. It was absolutely BEAUTIFUL!! It is this little island that connects California to Mexico. The scenery was just absolutely breath taking. That tour was just awesome.
Then another night we went to a Professional Baseball game. I don't follow baseball but it was so exciting to actually be at a REAL BASEBALL GAME. We saw the LA Dodgers vs the San Diego Padres. It was so cool. Lots of fun.
Then we had 4 nights that we just PARTIED our ASSES off. We went to a few bars and hotels and DANCED our ASSES off. There was like 6 or 7 of us that went out each night. And Man did we have fun. We were out till past 1-2:00 am and then we had to be in our meetings at 7:00 am. Yeah we were tired, BUT WE WERE IN CALIFORNIA BABY!!! Oh my GOD We had so much fun.

Yes we got a lot of work done. We didn't just go to Party. LOL!!

Anyway, things are great here. No money but what the hell you only live once right.

I will post more on here this weekend and get everyone up to date as to what has been going on with me and my weight loss. I have been doing FANTASTIC!!! Yes I have more energy to Dance more now. LOL!!!

No comments: