Blogger Backgrounds

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

7 Days to LAS VEGAS BABY!!!!

Wow I can not believe I am going to Las Vegas in exactly 7 days. I can't wait. Our plane leaves at 6:20 pm on Tuesday night and we get to Vegas at around 10:45 pm their time. I think it is like a 3 or 4 hour time difference, I am not sure. But I really don't care what the time difference is because I am going to LAS VEGAS baby!!! My best friend Margaret and I are going to the NEA ESP conference in Vegas and we are going on Tuesday night and not coming home till Sunday night. We are going to have so much FUN!! I saved some of our tax money so that I can play a little bit while I am out there. I heard there are slot machines EVERYWHERE even in the Bathrooms. LOL.
Anyway, this has been a very very busy week for me. I have had an appointment or meeting every single night this week and I hope to be able to get caught up in things before I leave on Tuesday. I will be able to get caught up hopefully this weekend. I don't have any plans this weekend, so that will be good.
I had my interview last night for the DSEA ESP of the Year. I think I did really really good. But I was extremely nervous. I have not been on that side of an interview in over 18 years and I was so nervous, I was lost for words at one point, YES ME I WAS LOST FOR WORDS can you believe it? But anyway, I am now anxiously awaiting the results to find out if I am the DSEA ESP of the Year. I am Super Excited about it. When I find out, I will be sure to let everyone know.

~~~Everyone Have a Wonderful Night & Happy Hump Day Tomorrow!!!~~~

No comments: