Blogger Backgrounds

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

LAS VEGAS~~~~HERE I COME!!!!!!

Oh my gosh, the day has finally arrived!!!! I am leaving this afternoon to go to Las Vegas Baby!!! I am SUPER EXCITED!!! I am going to work this morning and then leaving at 1:30 to drive up to Philadelphia airport to catch my plane. Our plane leaves at 6:02 this evening. So wish me LUCK!!! Think about me!!! and Pray that I have a good flight and maybe come home with some big winnings!!! We have a little bit of down and I am so ready to be gambling. I mean who goes to Vegas and doesn't gamble. I have saved a little bit of spending money to bring with me. SO I hope that I can at least come home with the amount of money that I am leaving with. That would be so nice.

~~~EVERYONE HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEK~~~~
&
LOOK FORWARD TO MY BIG POST ABOUT MY TRIP
TO VEGAS WHEN I GET BACK

No comments: