Blogger Backgrounds

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

The Day After

Yesterday I had a small surgical procedure done on my Uterus and today I am home feeling fantastic. I went into the surgery center at 12:00 and I was home by 3:30. They did a complete cleaning out of my uterus and they got those two tumors out that were cancerous. I did not have to have a complete hysterectomy. I am perfectly fine. I have NO Pain or Cramps what so ever. I came out of there completely awake and alert and feeling fine. The doctor was pretty impressed actually. He said "you are such a positive person" I said, "I have too much living to do to let this get me down." LOL. Anyway, I am home today to make sure everything is fine and to rest up completely so I don't hurt myself by going back to work too soon. The anesthesiologist told me that I can not drive for 24 hours, so that is why I am off today too because I was completely put out for this surgery and I still have the side effects of anesthesia in me. But other then that I am completely pain free, no problems what so ever and my tumors are gone. I do not have to go through radiation or chemo or anything at this point. So Thank God and Thank You all For your Prayers and Support!!!

Now we need more prayers that Sam gets this job. He had an interview yesterday for a job doing housing remodeling, reconstruction, decks, finishing basements, that kind of stuff and the guy said he is very interested in having Sam help him out and that he would be calling him back in the next day or two and let me tell you, the wait is killing him and me too. SO Pray that he gets this job because with him being out of work for 7 months has really been HARD to Say the Least.

~~~~EVERYONE ENJOY THIS TERRIFIC TUESDAY & HAVE A BLESSED DAY~~~~

No comments: