Blogger Backgrounds

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

2 days in a row!!!!!

Wow, I can actually post something on my blog 2 days in a row. That is so cool! Tonight is another wonderful Night. I picked up Kimi from work, went to the bank, went to Walmart and got home by 5:00. So now I am on here doing a few things and chilling tonight.

SO I had my phone interview last night for the National Education Training I applied for.
IT WENT WONDERFUL!!! I was so excited to be talking to them. It was a conference call with like 5 other people on the phone with me at the same time. They asked me like 6 different questions and I answered them as best I could. I was not Nervous at all. I was very excited and I told them all about the work I do with the students, and the work I do with the State Union, and they wanted to know more about me. I had a good conversation with them. They were very pleased with my answers and what I had to say and they said they would make their decision on May 7th and notify me if I am chosen to go. There are thousands of people who apply for this training and only 20 get picked out of the whole COUNTRY. So I may get picked to be part of this group of 20 people. IF I get picked, I will be going to Minneapolis Minnesota, Washington DC, and Los Vegas Nevada for a whole week at each location for training. I am so excited. So from now till May 7th I will be on pins and needles waiting to hear back from them. SO I will let you all know when I know something.

I also forgot to mention that it has been 9 months since I have had my surgery. It was 9 months on Sunday. AND I FEEL FANTASTIC!!!! I FEEL AMAZING. I have to post pictures of me on here as soon as I can. I can probably get it done tomorrow. I have not taken pictures yet. And I also have to post pictures of my vacation to my Gram's house in NC when I went over Spring Break. So look for pictures from me on here real soon when I get them up here. ok. HOPEFULLY it will be tomorrow. I wrote enough on here today already.

Have a Great Wednesday Everyone!!!!!

No comments: