Blogger Backgrounds

Monday, June 29, 2009

Leaving Tomorrow Morning!!!!



Hi all!! My count down is FINALLY Complete. I am leaving in the morning to go to San Diego, California for the National Education Association Conference. And we will be in this very Convention Center that is in this picture. Isn't it beautiful?? I am all packed and ready. I am super EXCITED!!!! Obviously I have never been to California before so this is going to be an experience of a lifetime. I am so looking forward to it. I will be out there till Next Wednesday, July 8th. I will take tons of pictures while I am out there and I will try and post while I am out there too. I can't promise though because I will be very busy and not wanting to be sitting in front of a computer all the time.


So bye for now. I will blog again when I can!!!!

~~~~HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEK~~~~


~~~~A WONDERFUL 4TH OF JULY WEEKEND~~~~


~~~~HAVE FUN AND SEE YOU ALL SOON!!!!!!!!




THIS IS THE BEACH IN SAN DIEGO!!!!! APPARENTLY IT IS ONLY LIKE 3 BLOCKS AWAY FROM OUR HOTEL!!!! I WILL BE THERE!!!!! AMAZING!!!!!

No comments: