Blogger Backgrounds

Saturday, September 5, 2009

4 Day Weekend here

So We now have a 4 day weekend. It is Labor Day (just encase you didn't know that) LOL. So Sam is building a really big deck for on of our neighbors and the deck is going to have a 20 foot wheelchair ramp to it too. So that is what is going on this weekend. Yesterday I went with him to buy all the wood for it at Lowes. You should have seen his poor little truck. It was so loaded down that I thought we were going to pop a wheelie going home. LOL. But we got it all home and we made it in one piece. So now he is getting ready to go over there all day and put it together. That will be a little bit of money for us. He is getting $500 for doing it so that will help. We have been looking for jobs for the past few weeks and there is just NOTHING out there right now. I am applying for food stamps next week. We have to do something. I don't want to loose anything that we have worked so hard for but I am afraid it is going to happen if something doesn't come up soon. But there is no use complaining about it. We just have to work through it. YES it is so dam stressful but we are doing what ever we can do survive. I sure can use some help right now but so can every other person in this world. But better days are coming I hope. And Time will make everything better. I am selling stuff on Ebay if anyone wants to look around for anything. Mostly books and movies and games. Stuff like that.
Other then that, we are doing ok. YES we argue but it doesn't last longer then the day, WE NEVER GO TO BED ANGRY AT EACH OTHER. So that helps. And it is not like this has been our first time in this situation. IT too shall pass. AND we will get through this it just really sucks for the time being.
We are back to school and everything is doing great there. I Love my job. I am having so much fun with my kids. We are doing all kinds of things. It is great. The boys are doing ok in school too. They are liking their classes and their teachers. It gets to the point when they get older and in the higher grades that "it's just school mom, what more can I say about school".
Well that is about all that is going on here today. Hopefully he will be done with that deck by the end of today and we can get paid for it by Monday. Tomorrow we are going over to some friends house for a big bbq and that should be fun, get out for a while and visit with friends.
EVERYONE HAVE A WONDERFUL HOLIDAY WEEKEND!!!!
ENJOY YOUR LABOR DAY OFF OF WORK!!!!!!

No comments: