Blogger Backgrounds

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Sunday's Newsflash

Hi All, it is Sunday. It is SUNNY finally, it has been raining here for a few days. It feels nice to have the sun out today. I have been doing things around the house, getting caught up on things that I don't get the chance to do, go through things in the closets, listing things on ebay to sell, getting fall/winter clothes out for the boys to wear etc. So it has been a really nice day, I have all of the windows open, there is a great breeze out. It just feels like a beautiful day. And FALL IS IN THE AIR~~~~~MY FAVORITE TIME OF YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I did my weigh in again today and I have lost 1 more lb, so now my total weight loss it 147 lbs. And I feel FANTASTIC. I am getting back to exercising now that I am back to work, I am on a really good routine and I love routines. I am slowing down on my weight loss, it won't be as much as it was in the beginning, they said after a year or so it will start to taper off, so that is what is happening now. It has been 13 months and 147 lbs is not too bad at all. I am HAPPY with everything. I am doing WONDERFUL. I am keeping it up and feeling GREAT.

Sam finished that deck for our neighbors so that brought in a little bit of money, I was able to pay some bills with it. He is going tomorrow around town to look for a job again, hopefully he finds something cus he really really needs a job. It really sucks to be struggling like this, but we do the best we can with what we have. I have to apply for food stamps on Monday. I know I will be able to get them because now it is only my income and I don't make anything worth while. I'll see how it goes on Monday. Hopefully he gets a job and we won't have to have them for a long time.

The boys are doing good, they are all in a routine for school again and doing fine. No complaints.

EVERYONE ENJOY THE REST OF YOUR SUNDAY AFTERNOON!!!!!
HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEK!!!!

No comments: