Blogger Backgrounds

Friday, September 18, 2009

A Wonderful Week!!!!

I just have to say that I have had a Wonderful week this week. And now it is Friday and I can sit back and enjoy my weekend. I just LOVE my JOB so much, it is wonderful. We are going on a field trip the end of this month to a local Apple Orchard. At the apple orchard, we are going to be going on a hay ride, go in a pumpkin patch, pick our own apples, and go through a mini corn maze. We are going to have so much fun. So in preparation for our field trip to the Apple orchard, we have been doing all kinds of Apple Art projects this week. And we have been having so much fun. We made our own apple orchard by tracing the kids bodies with their arms spread out for the trees and the kids finger painted apples to hang on them. And for the tops of the trees, we used green paper and the kids painted with their feet on the green paper. We just put paint on their feet and let them just walk ALL OVER the paper. OH MY GOSH did they have fun. It turned out really good. The paint was like fall colors for leaves and it was so cute. IT was definitely a messy project but they had so much fun doing it. So now our apple orchard is complete and it is all hanging up in the hall at school so the kids will be able to see it when they come to school on Monday. It came out so dang cute. I am going to take a picture of it and post it on here next week. LOL. So besides the apple orchard we created, we painted with apples this week, we sponge painted a huge apple, and next week we are going to make home made apple sauce and apple pie. This week was art and painting, next week it is cooking and food. It is going to be so much fun. We have been having a blast with them this week and they are all loving it.

SO besides school news, Sam got a JOB~~~YEAH!!!!!! It is only part time, so it will only be temporary until he gets a full time, better paying job. He is working at a motorcycle warehouse shipping and receiving and doing stuff like that. SO what man wouldn't want to work around motorcycles all day long. He does really like it. It is not a strenuous job at all and he gets along really well with the other people. The problem is, it is not Full Time it is only like 30 hours a week and it is only $8.00 an hour. So he is still looking for a Full Time job that can pay more, because we can't make it on only that much of money. So we are going to keep our fingers crossed and hope something comes better. We shall see what happens. BUT AT LEAST HE HAS A LITTLE JOB. IT IS BETTER THEN NOTHING!!!!!

So this weekend, we are just going to chill out at home. I have a lot of para work to do at home so I will be doing that. And I want to finish reading my book I am on. Next weekend, I am going to Washington DC to meet NICHOLAS SPARKS in person, I am so EXCITED. If you don't know who Nicholas Sparks is, he is only my MOST FAVORITE author in the World. He wrote the Notebook, Message in a Bottle, Walk to Remember and all kinds of other books and each of those books that I mentioned have been movies. SO if you have seen those movies, they were written by NICHOLAS SPARKS. SO I am going to DC to meet him in person and get him to sign some of my books that I have of his. It is free to the public and there are going to be a ton of other authors there too if anyone wants to go. It is the National Book Festival in DC if you want to check it out online. I will be there for sure. Super EXCITED!!!!

WELL EVERYONE ENJOY YOUR WEEKEND AND HAVE FUN!!!!!

No comments: