Blogger Backgrounds

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Sunday's Newsflash!!!!

Yeah it is Sunday again. The day that I do my weigh in and the day that I post all about my progress. Sorry it is so late in the day. I have been busy and playing games and all on the computer and doing work that I almost completely forgot about my Sunday's Newsflash. So here it is. I am so super Excited. I did my weigh in today and I have lost another 3 lbs so that now brings my total weight loss to 150 lbs. YES I said 150 lbs. Can you believe it????? I am so super excited. I can not believe I was carrying all that around first of all, and I can't believe I have lost that much. BUT I feel AMAZING!!!! FANTASTIC!!!! WONDERFUL!!!!! ALIVE!!!! LIKE A WHOLE NEW PERSON. THANKS FOR EVERY ONE'S SUPPORT!!!!!!

Other then that, I have not been doing anything else today. I had a lot of work to do on the computer that I had to get done, then I was playing Farmville on my facebook page. I am getting addicted to it. They say it is addicting and now I see why. I am about to go on it again soon and see how my farm is doing.

It was nice not having to go do things today. I was able to just stay home and do the things I needed to do at home today.

Well tomorrow starts a very very busy week for me this week. I have a meeting or an appointment every single night this week, so I am not going to be home much this week. But it will all be ok because that is how my life is, busy, busy, busy.

SO EVERYONE ENJOY YOUR NIGHT AND HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEK AHEAD!!!!!

No comments: