Blogger Backgrounds

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Tired Tuesday

I am so dang tired tonight. I had open house last night for my school. Cody and Tyler had a Dr. appt tonight at 5:00. I just got home at 6:30. I stopped to the grocery store and bought chicken for dinner and now I am getting ready to do the laundry. I am just so tired today that I just wish this night could be done with. But I have to finish the laundry and I have to do the dishes. And then I can go to bed. I have a meeting tomorrow and Thursday night and then I will be able to chill on Friday night. I am going to Washington DC this weekend so I am looking forward to that. I am going to meet Nicholas Sparks in person. I am super excited about that one. And there are going to be a Ton of other favorite authors there too. HEY PEG--ARE YOU GOING? I would love to see you there.

Well that is about all that is going on here with me and us. Nothing new. I am still waiting to hear the reply for the food stamps. I applied for them last week but I have not heard anything from them yet. They said they are over loaded with tons of people applying right now that they are behind. So I hope to get them soon, hopefully by the end of this week. I need them bad. I know I am going to get food stamps but I just don't know how much.

EVERYONE ENJOY YOUR WEDNESDAY!!!!!!!

No comments: