Blogger Backgrounds

Thursday, February 4, 2010

All set for another big snow storm

Man Delaware and the entire Mid Atlantic states have sure seen their fair share of snow lately. We have not had this much snow in YEARS!! A few days before Christmas, we got like over 2 feet of snow, then a few weeks later, we got about 6 or 7 inches, then the other day we got another 4 or 5 inches on top of all that was still left from before Christmas. AND NOW starting Tomorrow afternoon and All night Friday into Saturday we are supposed to get SLAMMED with a Blizzard that they say can give us more than 2 feet of snow. DAM Delaware has not seen that much snow in one winter since 1957. And Winter is still not over yet. I don't know about you, but Dang enough is enough already. Now I know what my mom and dad and Lynn go through up there in the mountains of West Virginia. LOL. We are so not used to all this snow. So far we have to make up 3 days of school already at the end of the year and this snow storm coming this weekend, we will probably have to add more days to our count of make up days. AND then I hear we are in for another round of snow come Wednesday into Thursday. DAM where is all this snow coming from??? SO I went to the grocery store after work today along with about 5000 other people who live in Dover. MAN it was so crowed, OH MY GOSH!!! It was INSANE!!! What usually takes me about less then 1 hour from walking in to walking out the grocery store took me over 2 hours. AND I HATE GROCERY SHOPPING!!!!! Did you hear that people I hate grocery shopping and they kept me in that store for over 2 hours. After working all day and going to an appointment with Cody, yea so needless to say, when I got home, I was exhausted. So when I get home from work tomorrow, I WILL NOT BE going or doing anything until we have to go back to school again after this snow. THANK GOD because I really could use a break. I am so exhausted. I have to catch up on my farm LOL, and some paperwork and I want to read a book this weekend. I have not had the chance to read a book in a while.

~~~STAY WARM!!! STAY INSIDE!!! STAY SAFE!!! AND ENJOY THE SNOW COMING!!!~~~

2 comments:

Peggy said...

Aw, Patti, I like grocery shopping! I have heard many horror storeis about the grocery stores around here too. I am lucky and proud to say that I went CRAZY shopping a week ago.... and I didn't even know the snow was coming! No lie, I spent $500 on groceries! Not in one store, but 2. $200 at Costco and another $280 at Bloom. (so almost 500) I was depressed about that after doing my bills! BUT now I am pleased with myself because we do not need to go out for anything. I am actually hoping I don't need to go major shopping for another 2 weeks!

Sorry to hear about your camera! You def need a new one. You HAVE to have a camera! Yes of course tea/coffee - same thing. Like you, I love the different cups!

Speedcat Hollydale said...

Hello !

I do this "purple post" thing sometimes on my blog, and found you in blog search. While you do not have any purple HERE, I think your name will be quite enough to qualify as a purple blog(( smile ))

Anyhoo, long story short, I linked you in my lil purple blog post.

_______________________________

As for this winter, I am getting cabin fever. In Minnesota it has been either heavy snow or frigid cold. I am sooooooo ready for spring.

Nice to meet you Purple Patti !
Eric "Speedcat Hollydale"