Blogger Backgrounds

Monday, February 22, 2010

One of the Best Weekends in a LONG TIME!!!!

I have to say and I just have to tell everyone that I had one of the Best Weekends I have had in such a long long time. It is no secret that I HATE shopping. I have said it a million times. BUT this weekend, I got my taxes back (Thank God) and I spent the WHOLE entire Day on Saturday SHOPPING!! But it was more than Shopping. I left my house at 10:00 in the morning. ALL by myself. And I went wherever, however, and for as long as I wanted to go. I went shopping ALL by myself. It was so wonderful. If I wanted to go to a particular store, I went, and when I was ready to leave, I left. I did not have an agenda. I did not have a purpose. I did not have to answer to anyone. I did not have to cater to anyone else decisions. I was ALL alone and I truly had a Fantastic day. I left at 10:00 in the morning and I didn't get back home till 11:00 that night. AND to top it ALL OFF~~~~~~ I bought 2 complete outfits, pants, shirts, shoes, and bras, and nightgowns, PLUS lunch and dinner ALLLLLL FOR Under $100.00. YES I did. I hit all the clearance racks of all the stores I went into and found the GREATEST sales. SO let me tell you about what I bought. I was so excited. I bought a Really nice Dressy type of outfit. I still don't ware dresses. LOL. But I got these black Dress pants, with silky looking stripes on them, really nice, you would have to see them. Anyway the original price on them was $54.00 and I got them for $7.00 Can you believe that? Wow that is what I said too. Then I got this silky dressy shirt and the original price on it was $32.00 and I got it for $6.99. Yea for real. Then I got some jeans and the original price on them was $29.99 and I got them for $8.99. And I got a regular shirt for $5.00 and the original price on that was $14.00. Yeah I was super excited at that point. So then I got two nightgowns buy one and get one free for $7.00. Another Clearance Rack special. Loved it. Then I got shoes and I hate shoes but I needed a pair of nice black casual shoes to go with everything. And I got black shoes for only $15.99 and the original price was $30.00 and another pair of shoes for only $11.99 and the original price was $27.00. So my point is that I had the best time ever in my entire LIFE ~~~~~ SHOPPING!!!! And I hate shopping!!! But I really wanted to go shopping on Saturday all by myself and it truly was a great day. But let me tell you that this will in NO WAY, SHAPE, or FORM convert me to a shopper. I was just in the mood to shop that day and spend some ME time alone all day. It was great. And then when I was done shopping, I went to my sister Angela's house and hung out with her for a little while talking about her upcoming wedding to Nelson. Then we played some games for a little bit. And then I finally went home it was about 11:00. Then the next day, I got all the boys together to clean the house for a little bit because after not being home all day, and all these boys in my house needless to say, the house was not up to my standards. Then when we were done cleaning the house, one of my best friends and her daughters came over to hang out and play some games and spend the day together. We made tacos for dinner and just had a great time hanging out. It was so fun. I was so happy all weekend long. It was great.
So with this shopping trip let me just tell you I STILL HATE SHOPPING!! But I am so glad I did it this weekend. I found some really really awesome clothes at some really really awesome deals and I did it ALL BY MYSELF and spent the ENTIRE day by myself. And after all the stress and busy work and meetings and all that I have had to do in the past two weeks, it was a great release to spend the day by myself.
Also I was excited to be able to get caught up on some of the bills that we have been behind on because of Sam not working. Not that paying bills is exciting, but it was nice to be able to pay some things up to date so that they aren't going to be taken away from us or be cut off on us. You know what I mean. Anyway it was a really good weekend and I KNOW Next Weekend is going to be Wonderful Too!! I can't wait. Only 4 more days until MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

~~~~~HOPE EVERYONE HAD A GREAT WEEKEND~~~
~~& ~~
~~~HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEK THIS WEEK~~~~~

1 comment:

Peggy said...

I get excited just reading this cause I LOVE to shop!! How dreamy to get out by yourself and go. I wish I could do that!!!