Blogger Backgrounds

Saturday, February 13, 2010

YEAH I GOT OUT!!!!!

I hate staying in the house for too long it drives me Absolutely Crazy. I am not a stay home type of person. I always need to be doing something. So last night I posted on my Facebook if anyone wanted to go out to lunch with me. Well that didn't work. I guess everyone was busy today or didn't want to go to lunch with me. But oh well, I didn't take it personal and I didn't let that stop me. So I got up this morning, got myself together and I went out. I had no agenda, no destination, no nothing. So I ended up at Byler's Country Store. It is an Amish run store here in Dover. If you haven't ever been there and if you are ever in Dover Del you really need to go there. They just have the neatest things to look at and browse around. They have all kinds of homemade Amish food, baked goods, candies, etc. And they have all kinds of Homemade Crafts, and knick knack type of things, Collectibles. Just different things that would not normally see at like Walmart or Target. It is just a really neat store. So I browsed there for a little while, wish I had money to buy a whole bunch of stuff. I love all the wood things that have there. When I get my taxes, I want to go back there and maybe get a little something for myself. I love wood things. Anyway I came home with some homemade Amish Bread fresh out of the oven. Man the smell in my van was unbelievable. And I got some little mint things with the sprinkles on them. I love them little tiny things. And then I got some fresh cut meats there, they have the best spare ribs. Anyway after that store I went to the regular grocery store and got a few things from there and then I came home. I don't have any money and I really didn't want to go "shopping" anywhere if I didn't have any money. But it was nice to get out anyway and enjoy some fresh air and just some time by myself. So now I am home and back on the computer for a little while and then I am going to make Tater Tot Casserole for dinner. I love that stuff. My sister Peggy taught me how to make it and we all love it here at my house, except for Tyler. He doesn't like all his food touching each other and because this is a casserole thingy he won't even try it. What ever, more for us right.

Tomorrow is Valentines day and we have no plans for anything at all. Without much money to even do anything at all it is hard to do anything for Valentines day. So I am just going to make a nice dinner for us and just spend time together. When our taxes come back, then me and Sam will have a "Date Night". But until then, we are broke. So no plans for us on Valentines Day. If you all have plans for Valentines Day I wish you the best of happiness for Valentines Day and I hope you and yours have a Wonderful Time.

Monday is Cody's Birthday. He is going to be 14 years old already. So I am letting him invite like 3 of his friends over on Monday since we don't have school anyway and they can all hang out and play games or do what ever boys do and I will make a cake for him and all. But not a Party per say, because he said he is too old for a party. And then I was going to make his favorite dinner for him which is Hamburger Helper. No one else in this whole house likes hamburger helper except Cody. He loves that stuff. So I will make that for him and I will make something else for everyone else. If you ever talked to Cody he will tell you about this one time when he was at Aunt Ang's house and she made him Hamburger helper and he ate the entire pot of it, what ever anyone else didn't eat. And apparently she made like 3 boxes of it. So you can imagine how much was in there. But he loves that stuff and he will eat all of it if I let him. But I do not let him eat it all at once. He eats it and then has it for lunch the next day. So that is what Cody is getting for his birthday, friends over, a cake, hamburger helper, and a gift card for Walmart (when our taxes come in).

~~~~EVERYONE ENJOY YOUR WEEKEND~~~~
~~~~~H*A*P*P*Y*****V*A*L*E*N*T*I*N*E*'S*****D*A*Y~~~~~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to Cody on Monday:)!!! And Happy Valentines Day to all of you. I wish I could have had lunch with you today, and when I come there I want to go in that Amish store. I love all that stuff you wrote about that they have. We'll go shopping a lil bit:)