Blogger Backgrounds

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

No School till Tuesday

Well another big huge blast of Snow is hitting us right now and man it is so windy out there. I have never seen this much snow in all my life, one right after another after another like it has been. THIS is Crazy. AND I hear and see on the Weather Channel that another snow storm is brewing up coming this Sunday night into Monday. WHAT THE HECK are we going to do?? I'm just really Thankful that I live right off the highway if I really really did need to get out I could. But I don't have to go anywhere. I went out yesterday for a few things and I am set for a while.
They just called off school for the rest of the week here. We are not going back to school till Tuesday. Monday is President's day so it is a holiday anyway, so we are off till Tuesday. I hear there are 2 schools in Delaware where their roof has collapsed. Wow that is not good. Depending on what comes our way on Sunday and Monday, we will see if we go back to school on Tuesday. But I am not complaining. I have had a whole lot of time on my hands to do ME things. I been cleaning my house like crazy. I love a clean and organized house. I have been playing on my farm and face book a lot. I have been reading my People magazines. I get People magazines delivered because I support the Delaware Special Olympics. I have been getting People Mags for years. They always seem to pile up though because I don't get the chance to read them much. But this week, I think I have read 3 already. And I have been relaxing and COOKING. I made a killer faux Thanksgiving dinner last night. It was so good. Tonight I am making party food for dinner. That's what my boys call it anyway. I am making wings, meatballs, lil smokies, perogies, tater tots, and cut up veggie tray. I just feel like having finger type foods. I have been thinking of posting like a menu thing on here for a couple different reasons. One so that other people can get ideas for dinner and I can get ideas from other people for dinners and two so that I can share recipes for things that I really like to cook. Cus I LOVE to cook especially for other people the more the merrier. LOL. I think I need to have a SNOW party and invite all kinds of family and friends over so I can cook~~Anyone coming???

Today has been a Lazy day here. Me and Cody are the only ones awake right now. Lil Sam and Sam were watching a movie in my room and the movie ended up watching them. And Tyler was reading a book in his room and fell asleep while reading. But hey what else can we do on this snow day?? Cody is watching tv and I am on here. So it is so quiet in here right now and I love it.

~~~I THINK WE HAVE HAD ENOUGH SNOW NOW~~~
~~~IT CAN STOP ANYTIME NOW~~~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes...I'll be there for your cooking fest...lol:) It's nice to have 'me' time isn't it?! I'm still shocked at how much snow has hit the east coast. Our county has been in a state of emergency, it snowed more lastnight, and we can't even shovel this morning because it's completely iced over. Stay safe stay warm...love you!