Blogger Backgrounds

Thursday, February 11, 2010

What day is it?

Man I have to tell you, by not going to work all week, I am sure loosing track of what day it is and what time it is. It is crazy. I am starting to go stir crazy sitting home all the time. I am NOT a sit home type of person. I have to be busy doing and going and doing and going ALL THE TIME!!! And being home ALL week, stuck in the house, is JUST SO NOT ME!!!!! I haven't gone to work, had a meeting, or a doctor appointment or ANYTHING ALL WEEK and it is starting to drive me CRAZY!!! I really did like it on Saturday, Sunday, Monday, and even into Tuesday. BUT Now, I'm DONE!! I'm sick of staying home. I'm ready to get back to work and back to my life again. I am ready to be busy and out and doing things.
My boys have been getting along so good with each other all week and it has been so nice here that it has been so quiet so I really like that part. If they had been fighting and carrying on I think I would have gone crazy by now. One thing that has been good about me staying home all week is that my house is spotless and I have been cooking a lot. But that also leads to eating too much and munching cus I am bored. But what else is there to do right?? LOL.
Anyway so some really good news right now. Sam is out there working today. He is helping one of my friends husband who owns a contracting company and he is shoveling out businesses and different places and he is getting $12 an hour to shovel and he will be doing that for like the whole weekend. He went there at 7:00 this morning and he is working till 5:00 and doing it again tomorrow. He and the guy are getting a long really really good and said to Sam that when his business picks up in the spring he may hire Sam on as a carpenter to help him out. THAT would be totally AWESOME!!!! We shall see what happens. So far so good. He is out there making a little bit of money for now and he is enjoying himself so I'm happy. The boys are outside making tunnels and shoveling out my van and making a huge snowman and just having so much fun. Tyler insisted on wearing 3 pairs of pants. I told him it is not that cold out and that he didn't have to wear all that much stuff but he said he didn't want to freeze to death out there. Kids are so funny sometime. It just creates more laundry for me which is fine, cus I am caught up in that too and I needed something to do anyway.
Tonight I am not making anything for dinner. I know right. But no we have so much stuff left over from last night and the night before that we really need to clean out the fridge so we are going to just heat all that stuff up.

~~~EVERYONE HAVE A GREAT THURSDAY NIGHT AND STAY WARM & SAFE~~~

No comments: