Blogger Backgrounds

Sunday, March 27, 2011

The Feeling of Being Stress FREE!!!

STRESS~~~~It can Kill! It can Destroy!! It can Cause Damage!! It can Break up Relationships!! It is So EVIL!! IT is the Devil!! It is FEAR!! It is Worry!! It is Heart Ache!! It is Horrible!!! How many times have you been stressful about something, someone, some situation??? How did you feel? What did it do to you?? What did it do to those around you?? I bet all the answers to these questions are all NEGATIVE!!! That's what stress is, Negative, Bad, Hurtful, Etc. In plain English STRESS SUCKS!!!!!!!! I know Many Many Many people have and still do suffer from stress of one sort or another. I know many people deal with stress in many many different ways. And many people come out of it ok and yet others are still "stuck or sucked" into it and don't see a way to get out of it. It is not good. Being in a constant state of stressfulness is such a bad thing for you physically, mentally, emotionally, cognitively, etc. Some people think or believe that they will Never get out of it, they will never become stress free, they will suffer forever. But that is SO NOT TRUE!!! Those who know me, know my family, know my situation~~~knows that we were very very very STRESSFUL, STRESSED Out, DEPRESSED, Etc. We didn't know which way was up, which way was out, which way was go, which way to turn, we didn't know what to do. BUT YOU DO KNOW WHAT TO DO! You Give IT ALL UP TO GOD!!!! About 6 months ago, I could not carry it all myself. I could not bear the weight of our problems on my shoulders anymore. I could not function and keep it together anymore. AND I GAVE IT ALL UP TO GOD!! I have found God again. I Surrendered!!! And the blessings, the love, the strength, the wisdom, the support, the energy, the EVERYTHING that I have gotten since then has been so OVERWHELMING!!! All our needs have been Met. We are Healthy, Healed, and Prosperous!! WE ARE STRESS FREE!!!! And that feeling of Freedom is REMARKABLE!!! The feeling of not worrying about things, bills, money, emotions, everything, is such a Fantastic feeling. The feeling of Happiness, Love for life again, is beyond description. And I have GOD to THANK For ALL OF IT!!!! Don't Doubt God's Ability!!! He Will Prevail!!! He Will Lead!!! He Will Carry!! He Will Support!!! HE WILL!!!!! So if you are stressed, depressed, worried, just don't know which way to turn, which way to go, which end is up~~~LOOK UP & GIVE UP!!! God is Waiting for you!!!!

1 comment:

Marleen said...

Wonderful inspiring post!!!! I Love it and will remember this when I'm feeling stressed.