Blogger Backgrounds

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Here in Washington DC

I have been in Washington DC since Sunday afternoon and I must say that I have been having an absolutely fantastic time. I am part of this NEA Leaders for Tomorrow program and Man am I learning so much. IT is so fantastic!!! I can't even sit here an begin to tell everyone how amazing this program is. Unless you are part of NEA, my words can't even give this program justice. But just believe me that this is the Most Amazing Program out there for ESP in the Country. And Anything and everything that I am capable of doing to help this program continue and succeed, I will do without a doubt!!!

I am here till Sunday. We had a few hours off today to be able to sight see around DC and a group of us went to the Library of Congress. OMG if you have never been there, you HAVE to take a trip to DC to see that. It is FULL of RICH HISTORY of our United States of America. It was Wonderful!!!

Anyway, I don't have much time today, I just wanted to update everyone and let you all know what is happening with me for now. As things progress this week, I will be able to put more stuff on here.

I still don't have a camera so if I get pictures sent to my email, I may put some up here.

~~~~Have a great night everyone. Enjoy your Tuesday!!!!~~~~

No comments: