Blogger Backgrounds

Saturday, April 11, 2009

HELLO FROM UPSTATE NEW YORK!!!!!

HELLO all my friends. I got the chance to get on my friend's computer. I am here in UPSTATE New York. IT is absolutely beautiful here. The mountains are gorgeous. It is almost like the cut the mountain up to make the roads, houses, and businesses. Which I am sure the actually did YEARS ago. But it is so beautiful here. There are HUGE boulders all over the place. And to me coming from DELAWARE--one of the FLATTEST States in the country, this is something I have never seen before. Yeah I know my mom and dad live in WV and there are tons of mountains there. But this is just so much different then there. There are BOULDERS ALL OVER THE PLACE and these built up ROCK WALLS which Donna's dad said they are here from the civil war. These walls are ALL Over the place. IT is just amazing here and I love it. I said I want to come back and see it all when the trees and grass is all in bloom I know it will be gorgeous then. So she said we are going to come back here in June for a weekend. SO that will be nice.

I arranged a really nice surprise when I got here. When we were on our way here, I noticed how close we were to my dad who lives in NJ. I didn't realize how close we were going to be or else I would have called him earlier. So when we got here, I called my dad and told him I was here, it is only like 1 1/2 hour away from him. SO he got directions to where we are and he came up here to see me. IT was wonderful. He met my friend Donna and her mom and dad and her family and we all hung out for about 2 hours. IT was wonderful. Her mom made a cake and we had coffee and hung out and talked and had a wonderful time. IT was great. I missed him so much. IT was so NICE TO SEE HIM again. I told him I was going to NC This week and he told me to tell my Gram and all my family that he said hi. NOW i really can't wait. I took pictures and all but I have to unload them onto my computer and I don't have my computer here. So when I do, I am going to post pictures on here.
Well good bye from NEW YORK. I am getting off of here now. If I get the chance I will post while I am in NORTH CAROLINA this week some time.

No comments: