Blogger Backgrounds

Saturday, April 25, 2009

It's been a week since I been on here

I Can not believe it has been a week since I have been on here. I have been extremely BUSY this week. I had a meeting or an appointment every day this week along with working, and house stuff.

So TODAY IS MINE AND SAM'S ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!

We Were Married 17 Years Ago Today!!!!!!



We were going to be going to the Beach and spend some quality time together and go out to dinner. BUT I got home from a meeting I had this morning, and I just feel AWFUL. I am sick to my stomach and I just do not think I have the strength to do anything. I just want to lay down and rest and stay out of the bathroom. So, so much for having a great Anniversary. But maybe tomorrow we can go out and try and go down there then.



So maybe tomorrow along with my Sunday's Newsflash I will have something nice to post about our Anniversary. In the mean time, I am going to lay down now and try and stay out of the bathroom. : (

No comments: