Blogger Backgrounds

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

ONLY 2 More DAYS!!!!

Yes, I can do it. We only have 2 more days this week until our Spring BREAK. Two more days to deal with the catty, crazy women we all work with. Two more days of waking up early to go to work by 7:15 am. And Two more days with my kids and Sam before I have the chance to be alone and have some relaxing time by myself and my family. I am leaving on Friday morning to go to NY and then on Monday I am going to NC ALL BY MYSELF FOR A WHOLE WEEK!!!!! CAN YOU TELL THAT I AM EXCITED AND I CAN'T WAIT. I know as soon as we start our spring break, it will go by so dam fast. But at least I will be having fun, relaxing, and visiting my family in NC.

CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!! Only 2 more works days. I CAN DO IT!!!!!
YES I WILL MISS MY KIDS BUT EVERY PERSON NEEDS A BREAK SOMETIMES.
SO NY AND NC READY OR NOT HERE I COME!!!!!!

No comments: