Blogger Backgrounds

Thursday, April 9, 2009

YEA!!!! SPRING BREAK HAS BEGUN!!!!!!!

YEAH!!!! I am so happy. Spring Break has officially begun this afternoon. Now I am off of work until Monday, April 20. I am so excited. I need a vacation so dam bad. I need a break from my co workers and from getting up early in the morning.
So I am leaving around 9:30 tomorrow morning to go with my Friend Donna and her family to upstate New York. Then coming home on Sunday. Then leaving on Monday around 9:00 to go to North Carolina ALL BY MYSELF. I am so excited. I will be bringing my ipod and my speakers and jammin the whole way down there. It is about a 8 1/2 hours drive. So I will be tired. But it will all be worth it. Then I am not coming home until Saturday.
I just got back from the grocery store. I bought all kinds of food for the boys and Sam to eat and fix them self while I am not here. I'm sure when I get back there will be no food left in the whole house.
So anyway, I'm not sure when I will have the chance to get back online again cus my Gram does not have a computer. But if I get the chance while I am down there, I will be sure to blog and tell everyone how my week is going.
SO UNTIL I BLOG AGAIN---EVERYONE HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEK---ENJOY YOURSELF---HAVE FUN---AND TALK TO YOU ALL SOON!!!!!

No comments: