Blogger Backgrounds

Monday, April 27, 2009

Home for a Change

This is has got to be one of the coolest days I have had in like over a month. I had NO meetings, NO appointments, NO errands to run, NOTHING TO DO after work today. I actually got to COME STRAIGHT home after school. That like NEVER happens. And now that I got home I have ALL this time to do stuff around that house that I usually have to rush around to do because it gets so late so fast when you have a million things to do. So I was able to be home by 3:30. I already got a load of laundry done, I got dinner planned and defrosting (pork chops), I got all the mail checked, I got the boys homework and papers done (well they did it, I just checked it), And it is ONLY 4:30. Dam this is going to be a wonderful night. I am on here for a few minutes typing minutes to a meeting we had last Thursday. Then I am going to cook dinner, have that Phone Interview I am waiting for, and then I will be done for the night. Can you believe it? This is like so cool. Something that RARELY EVER Happens in my life. So I might be able to actually watch some TV tonight. Another thing that RARELY EVER happens in my life (except American Idol and Dancing with the Stars), I MAKE TIME to watch them. So I am going to get off of my blog, type my minutes, and then get back to the things I have to do around the house so that I have time to relax and chill tonight cus tonight is going so good.
Catch you all Later!!!

No comments: