Blogger Backgrounds

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Happy Tuesday!!!!

Hello all my blog friends. I have not had any appointments or meetings or anything this week and It has been very nice. So I have decided this week to start reading another book. I LOVE TO READ. But when I am so busy it is hard to get into a good book because it takes so long for me to get through it. So I have not been on the computer, I have not done too much around the house, I have not done too much of anything. I have been working and coming home and absorbing myself into this book. I know it is not anything special and it is not a book everyone will go out and buy. IT is just the fact that I have been so relaxed this week and enjoying reading a good book.
This past weekend was RACE WEEKEND HERE IN DOVER!!!!! OH MY GOSH!!!! It is the weekend that WE ALL STAY In our houses. LOL. If anyone has never experienced Race Weekend in Dover, come visit me sometime in June or September and I will be glad to show you around town ~~~ NOT!!! LOL!!!! No it is just so crazy here, there are THOUSANDS of people here during Race weekend, the traffic is nuts, the people are EVERYWHERE, the campers are EVERYWHERE, it is truly a sight to see. I don't see what people see in Nascar except when there is a crash or something. But everyone likes it. So to each his own.
So my cousin Marleen and her husband came to visit us this weekend. NOT FOR THE RACES though. They came in to visit cus we haven't seen each other a while and she wanted to come to my pampered chef party. They came in on Saturday morning and they left Sunday afternoon. I sure do wish they could of stayed longer. They may be moving here in the next few months. They own their own business and they are trying to expand. So that will be great if they do move here so that me and Sam can help them and get some business for them and we will all be working together. That would be really nice for everyone. It was a nice visit although we didn't have too much time together. I made a really nice Beef Stew in the crock pot for dinner on Saturday and on Sunday Morning, we had our own IHOP here. We made LOTS of Pancakes, blueberry, banana, chocolate chip, and apple cinnamon. IT was wonderful.. We all had a great time making them and eating them. They were so yummy.

Well I have to get off here, I am making dinner and my BOOK is calling me LOL.

Talk to you all soon. Enjoy your Tuesday Night Everyone!!!!!!!!

No comments: