Blogger Backgrounds

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Sunday Newflash!!!!!!

WOW I can't believe that I am almost ready to go to San Diego. I am all packed and ready to go. I even have the clothes out that I am going to wear tomorrow and Tuesday. I am leaving Tuesday morning about 10:30 am.
So today is Sunday. I had a thousand things I had to do today to get ready to go. And the pampered chef stuff came in today too. I had to sort through all of that stuff. I had a party about 3 weeks ago and everything came in today. SO on top of doing laundry, cleaning the house, paying bills, getting things together for my trip, I had to sort through all that stuff. I am so tired. But I am so excited that I won't be able to sleep for the next 2 days.
I did weigh in again today. AND I don't know what is going on. I have not lost anything again. I think I have hit a big plateau. WHICH that is totally fine. I have not lost anything really in like 3 weeks. I think my body needs to catch up with itself. I have lost a total of 132 lbs (which is amazing!!!!!) and I am so dam happy right now. That if I don't loose anymore at all I would be totally ok with that. I have done more then I thought I would in the amount of time it has been. It has been 11 months already. Can you believe it.
LOOK at me now!!!!












WHAT A DIFFERENCE IN 11 MONTHS AND 132 LBS LIGHTER!!!!!
I FEEL FANTASTIC!!!!!!!

No comments: