Blogger Backgrounds

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Sunday's Newsflash!!!!!

Hello everyone!!!!! :) Today is a brand new Day ~ today is a better Day. I am having a good day today. I am done being sad. I woke up and realized that God has plans for everyone and everything and everything happens for a reason. We may not know why but they do and we just have to accept the reason and live with them. And become stronger by living through God. So hopefully I have a better week next week. One thing that will be on my mind all week is one of my best friends (Margaret) is having surgery on Tuesday. Female stuff. I hope and pray everything works out for her. I will be by her side as soon as I get off of work.
We have no students this week at all. Their last day of school was Friday. Now we have all week long to prepare our rooms and stuff for summer school which starts on Monday June 15th. Most of our students come to summer school because of need for PT, OT, and Speech services that they get. Plus the fact of it being really hard to find someone to stay with them while their parents work. So I am working summer school this year. It is extra money and HELL yeah, who wouldn't work for extra money right?? :)

So I am have a huge Yard Sale with my friends Doris and Donna next weekend. We are gathering all kinds of stuff and even posted the ad in the paper. Hopefully we can get rid of a bunch of junk. If anyone wants to come to our yard sale, come on down!!!! It will be at Donna's house behind Dover High School on Wilson Dr. I have spent most of the weekend, cleaning closets out, toys from the boys room, junk that I just do not need. I am the farthest from a pack rat and the more junk I can get rid of the better. I hate keeping STUFF just to Keep it. I don't see the point. If I don't use it in 6 months or more, I do not need it. I live on the motto ~~~ less is more~~~ I hate clutter, I hate mess, I hate junk!!! LOL.

Today is my weigh in day too. AND I FEEL FANTASTIC!!!!!! I have lost another 1 lb. So that brings my total weight loss to 131 lbs. YES I said ONE HUNDRED & THIRTY ONE POUNDS!!!! Can you believe it? It has been 10 months. JUST AMAZING!!! I just can't say enough about what it has done to my life, my self esteem (which was high enough to begin with) LOL, my body, my mind, my spirit, JUST MY OVER ALL BEING!!! How much more happier can I get right now? If only I had money to help with my bills I wouldn't need anything else. LOL.

Hey guess what??? ONLY 24 Days till my NEA Conference in SAN DIEGO California. I can not wait!!! Hey I need to get one of those counter things that mom and Peg have on the side of their blogs too. I don't know where they get them? Mom, Peg help me get one of those things.

Ok everyone~~~~HAVE A GREAT WEEK!!!!
ENJOY THE BEGINNING OF SUMMER!!!!
KEEP ON SMILING!!!! :)

No comments: