Blogger Backgrounds

Friday, June 19, 2009

LOOK WHO IS 16 TODAY!!!!!



HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE SAM!!!! YOU ARE NOT SO LITTLE ANYMORE!!!!!!
















I can not believe my Little Boy is all grown up now. I have to take a more recent picture of him because this was him during Christmas time. But still he is all grown up now. I am going to be taking him to the Motor Vehicle this afternoon to get his permit. He passed Driver's Ed in school and the day he turns 16 he can get his permit. I can't believe he will be DRIVING. He will be a Junior in High School already when school starts again. He is going into the construction field when he graduates. He wants to do like Commercial Construction. So that would be good for him if he can find work out there.
Sam is a wonderful kid. I remember when I first had him, I cried and cried because I could not believe "I" actually had a baby of my very own. All I kept saying was "I have a baby, I have a baby...." It was amazing! Your first born is always Amazing! So on June 19, 1993 Samuel Alex Reid entered this world weighing 6 lbs 11 oz. He was so tiny and just perfect. Now he is all grown up and becoming a MAN!!! He has turned out to be an AWESOME PERSON!!!! Very Respectful, Polite, Smart, Funny, Well Mannered, and the list can go on and on. I am just so Proud of him and I can not believe he is 16 years old already.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUDDY, WE LOVE YOU!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aww....they grow up so fast! Happy Birthday Sam!!!! And best of luck driving and whatever you choose to do in life, always put your heart into it. Have a wonderful birthday and eat a piece of cake for Rob and I too:)