Blogger Backgrounds

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

It's been a few days!!!

Hello to all my blog friends and family. It has been a few days since I have actually posted anything on here. I guess I have been very busy or I just have not had the chance to even get on here. THE TRUTH is that I have been absorbed by another BOOK. I love to read and I don't do it very often, but when I do, I get sucked into the story and that is like all I really want to do is read my book. SO I started another book on Sunday and I just finished it this morning. So I have not posted anything on here in a while. I missed my Sunday Newsflash and everything. So here is a short version of what has been going on in my life.
Friday-I had off of work. Took Little Sam to get his licenses. He got his permit for 6 months now. He is driving can you believe it. So after Sam got off of work on Friday we went to the beach. It was lil Sam and Tyler's bday this weekend and that is what they both wanted to do. GO to the beach. So we took off here like at 4:30 and went to the beach. We didn't plan too well, cus they all got in the water, NOT ME, it was WAY too cold for me. But we never brought any change of clothes. But we were all ok. They all just sat on towels. Then after the beach we went to Bob Evans for dinner. It was really good. Haven't been out to dinner IN A LONG LONG TIME. We just can't afford it anymore. But the boys bday only comes once a year and we wanted to do something with just the 5 of us.
So Saturday-we went to my niece Tanya's wedding. IT RAINED all day long and we were so worried that it would spoil her wedding. But the wedding was an evening wedding and by the time everyone got there it had stopped raining and the sky was blue again. It was a beautiful wedding. THEN we danced our butts off. WELL I Danced my butt off anyway, Sam and the boys don't dance. But we had a lot of fun. We didn't get home till after midnight.
Sunday-Father's day we went to the Dover Air Force Base-Air Show. They open the Base up every 3 years or so to the public for free and they show an air show featuring the Thunderbirds. IT was really cool. They started at 10 in the morning and went on till 3 in the afternoon. We had a great time. Except the WALKING. We had to park at the old mall and then they shuttled us to the base by bus. They dropped us off and then everyone had to literaly Walk the whole section base to get to where the air show was. And it was so crowed with PEOPLE all over the place. I felt like I was going to loose one of my kids a few times. But everything worked out ok. After we got done with that, we came home and took a nap and chilled out. I didn't even cook dinner. We were so tired from everything we did over the weekend. Oh and Sunday I did my weigh in too and I lost another 1 lb so my total weight loss is now up to 132 lbs.
Then we went to work. And I have been having a Fantastic time at work. We went on a field trip today to Xbos. It is an indoor play place. It has bowling, soft play climbing stuff, giant slides, etc. video games all kinds of things. IT was fun. BUT I am so tired from climbing all over all the stuff. We were all climbing all over the place. but we had fun.
So that has been my week in review up till now!!!!! Tomorrow is my 11 month anniversary from having my surgery. I will take more pictures of me and post them on here real soon. I want to get it done by the weekend.
I am leaving on Tuesday to go to San Diego, California. And man I can not wait. I am so excited!!!
Well I will post more on here over the weekend and before I leave. Until then EVERYONE HAVE A FANTASTIC REST OF THE WEEK!!!!!! ENJOY THIS WEATHER!!!!! & HAVE FUN!!!!!

1 comment:

Peggy said...

Sounds like a lot of fun!! I MISS the air show! Good times. Lil Sam driving - eeek! Teen age drivers scare me. How is he doing?
Tell Sam Happy Late Fathers Day!

Love you!